Professional Development for Health Professionals
Providing applied learning opportunities for health professionals based on the latest, high-quality evidence.
As a research and implementation centre, we both generate and disseminate evidence-based research. To ensure our research is implemented we have developed a suite of educational opportunities to upskill health professionals and build evidence-based practice within the health sector.
About our education program
Our flexible education program caters to the needs of busy health professionals. We provide short and long courses, accredited and credential courses, and mentoring options.
Who are our professional development education options aimed at?
A wide range of health professionals undertake our professional development options such as;
- Hospital based doctors
- General practitioners
- Nurse practitioners
- Nurses at all levels
- Allied health practitioners – dietitians, physiotherapists, psychologists, exercise physiologists etc.
What people like about our professional development opportunities
- Based on up-to-date research
- Practical, using principles of applied learning
- Flexible and designed for busy professionals
- Dynamic and enjoyable learning environments
- Delivered by experts in the field
Implementation and innovation in healthcare
This course will provide you with the knowledge, tools and confidence to join the growing movement improving and shaping healthcare, to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
12 Month Teaching and Coaching Program
Designed to support the implementation of health-service based projects that will be undertaken over 12 months. Participants will be required to conceptualise the project before joining the program. The project may be about to start or at an early stage. Participants will have access to an implementation coach as well as intensive training workshops, networking events, direct feedback and tools.
- Certificate of completion
For a workshop delivered at your workplace contact Rhonda.email@example.com
Women in Leadership Program
This program will provide you with the knowledge, personal development, and community of support, as you take your place in healthcare leadership.
A range of delivery options
- Online short course
- 3-day workshop (online or in-person)
- Mentoring program (one year)
Dates for 2023
- 28/2, 15/3 & 16/3 (online)
- 4/4, 5/4 & 6/4 (face-to-face)
- 6/6, 7/6 & 8/6 (online)
- 25/7, 26/7 & 27/7 (face-to-face)
- 22/8, 23/8 & 24/8 (online)
- 10/10, 11/10 & 12/10 (face-to-face)
- 14/11, 15/11 & 16/11 (online)